Ascension: Book One of The Allaince Chronicles 2nd Edition

Purchase now on CreateSpace.com or Kindle. Coming soon to other retailers.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kindle Sales of Ascension Are Impressive, At Least To Me.

Ascension:  Book One of The Alliance Chronicles has been on Kindle for only a couple of weeks now and has earned 6 sales (or downloads, if you want to look at it that way) which may not be too impressive to too many people, but to a self published author, 6 sales means that 6 people were impressed enough by the book to want to purchase it.
As of this writing, Ascension ranks at #36,439 on Kindle's rating system.  Pretty decent.  Not the Top 100 of all books for Kindle, but still decent.  I'm not sure where it falls in the top 10k of science fiction on Kindle, but I'm certain with a few more sales of the edition that the numbers will improve?
So why am I worried about the numbers?  It gives me a glimpse in to the popularity of the book, if the book is selling and overall it makes me feel decent as an author. It lets me know that the chances of people seeing this book and being interested in it are improving.  Granted I try to market the heck out of the book on Facebook and Twitter, its still nice to see the results
So next up is Avenging Angel:  Book Two of The Alliance Chronicles, where I will be picking up from where I left off with Ascension.  Can I describe the book in a few words?  Sure.  Decent In To Hell comes to mind, complete with evil deities and evil zombie cyborgs.  I don't want to give away too much of the book as it will be coming out sooner rather than later, but I will say that you will get to learn more about several of the characters, and maybe even a glimpse in to Migichinan history.
 So, if you have not had a chance to get it, now is the time to go get a copy of Ascension on Kindle or in print and get ready for Avenging Angel, coming soon!




No comments: