Ascension: Book One of The Allaince Chronicles 2nd Edition

Purchase now on CreateSpace.com or Kindle. Coming soon to other retailers.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Huckabee in 2012?

Originally, I thought Trump might have been able to beat Obama in '12, but now I'm not so sure. After reading G.W. Bush's "Decision Points", I've gained a better appreciation of what it takes to be POTUS, and I don't think that Trump has got what it takes to lead. He can command from the board room, but can he do it from the Oval Office? Can we trust Trump to make the right decisions when it comes to the defense of this country, or when it comes to diplomatic relations with foreign entities? We need legitimate experience in the Oval Office. Obama has failed to show the experience needed with running this country, he's failed to unify this country and he's failed to provide us with the leadership we need to get out of the economic crisis we're in.
We need a president who is willing to lead us and not run off on lavish vacations in the midst of a national or global crisis. There are several candidates who seem to be willing to take on the responsibilities of POTUS. Thus far, Gov. Huckabee has my vote. I hope that he can, should he choose to run for POTUS, convince me to continue to support him. I chose to vote for Gov. Huckabee in the 2008 primaries, and would vote for him again should he decide to run. This country needs a leader, not a pretender and certainly not a 'community organizer'.

No comments: