Ascension: Book One of The Allaince Chronicles 2nd Edition

Purchase now on CreateSpace.com or Kindle. Coming soon to other retailers.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Unemployment Extension Standoff, Day 36: Blaming The Unemployed


I don't know if it is possibly to be anymore offended by something by how offended I feel by this post. I'm unemployed and drawing the last week of my unemployment compensation before my benefits run out. I've looked for work every single day since Nov. 09 with no success, I've started going back to school to try and get a better job, and the unemployment compensation has kept my wife & kids fed, yet these Senators want to portray me as a lazy drug user? Holy crap! These guy are more out of touch with reality than any of us could imagine. I should become an entrepreneur and go in to business selling torches & pitchforks.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: