Ascension: Book One of The Allaince Chronicles 2nd Edition

Purchase now on CreateSpace.com or Kindle. Coming soon to other retailers.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Dr. Who Scarf Update


Just a quick visual update on my Dr. Who scarf. I'm back to work on it after breaking to make the two scarves for my kids. Today, I finished off a block of purple and added a few rows of yarn from the skeins that I used to make the kids scarves. Their scarves are special enough to me that I wanted to have something added to mine.

I picked up some Thanksgiving themed yarn for knitting on turkey day. I'll post a picture of that one Friday.

Qap'la!

1 comment:

GsCraftsNthings said...

Just wanted to say that I love what you are doing with this scarf and love how you have taken to knitting. I'm sure you will create many amazing things!