Ascension: Book One of The Allaince Chronicles 2nd Edition

Purchase now on CreateSpace.com or Kindle. Coming soon to other retailers.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

You Beat It In 2 Days, Really?

One thing that has really come to annoy me as a gamer is when in talking to other gamers about specific games and I get the 'oh I beat that game in X days' where X equals a ridiculously short amount of time in which they wear like a badge of honor.  So here is the question I have for those of you who beat the game in a ridiculously short of amount of time:  Did you enjoy it?  You played the game like my dog eat canned food, in one swift and decisive gulp.  Did you experience the immersion in to the game world?  Were you able to develop likes and dislikes for characters?  Did it make you want to come back for more?

Not a ridiculously long blog post, still nursing a broken arm.  Just annoyed, really.  Bravo for those of you who can enjoy a game that you can beat in a few hours flat.

No comments: