Ascension: Book One of The Allaince Chronicles 2nd Edition

Purchase now on CreateSpace.com or Kindle. Coming soon to other retailers.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

And....we're back

Well, if you're wondering where I've been for the last few months, keep wondering. I'm entirely certain either. I looked at the blog today and say that my last post was back in December. Ok, so just because I'm a writer doesn't me I can really keep up on a blog, that won't stop me from trying.

So the big news right now is not Obamacare, it's not how evil is Pelosi, or how badly Biden screwed up today, it the fact that I'm going back to school! I applied to and was accepted to the University of Phoenix for their Bachelor's of Science degree program for Information Technology with a concentration on web design. All of my courses will be online and I officially started yesterday. I have to say that so far my experience with being a 'Phoenix' has been a positive one. My graduation team has been very positive and while I'm taking a General Education course, even the course is positive and interesting.

Look for new Klingon pics coming in May. The Zone Comics will again be taking part in national Free Comic Book Day, and I will again be dressing up.

Qap'la!

1 comment:

Kota said...

Congratulations on the academic endeavours. PS I was a web developer for over 10 years and I teach part time on Web Degree program. So if you need some more resources let me know.